Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The 90`s were AWESOME

After reaching the first milestone in my life I started to feel old. Yes, me a 17 year old girl feeling old. I cannot stress how fast time has gone by, that`s why I always mention it. To me I still feel like it`s 2008.
Speaking of 2008, does anyone else have stand out years (years that you constantly think it is although its not). For me 1997 and 2003 would be my stand out years. I felt like it was 1997 untill it hit me that it was 2003. Then to me it felt like it was 2003 untill it turned 2008...Yeah I`m Weird i know.
Anyways it finally hit me that I graduated and i got scared. Well i still am, but now I`m taking comfort in some of the things I loved as a child. Especially t.v. shows, because they really do help in bringing back the zeitgiest of the time. So recently Ì`ve been watching :
-wee sing videos (sillyville and grandpas magical toys)
-Rupert the bear
-arthur
-etc..
These shows really remind me of when I was a child. Ahah i remember how in love I was with the wee sing videos and watching the original barney and friends when he was super duper dark purple. It comforts me.
In all honesty I`m just terrified of next year, I don`t want it to come just yet. I feel ready, but I have a lot of ends to tie, so I want to finish that first. Time please be on my side for once and allow me to prepare for whats coming next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment