Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I know, you don't have to say anything.

I'm finally acknowledging the pink elephant and putting it to rest. This is to get over you and now it's done.

I've realized that to me you'll always be the one that got away. It's been 2 years, but you still come to mind every now and then. Maybe if I had played my cards right things would have been differently, unfortunately I was stupid back then. I wish that I could have done things differently, but I don't regret any of it because without what transpired I wouldn't be where I am now. I do have to finally admit that you're the reason I left; I couldn't stand the thought of being stuck in a place going nowhere that reminded me of you, while you were out making a new start for yourself. It pushed me to go make a fresh start for myself as well and I want to thank you for that.
It took me awhile to stop trying to convince that I didn't have feelings for you, when in reality I loved you......or could have potentially loved you. I hated you to the point of love, I've seen all your ugliness and accepted it. I'm just sad that after all we went through together you have the audacity to pretend to forget. I hate how out of all the hearts you broke you didn't give mine closure like you did the rest. I know I said that it was a joke, but deep down we both know what it really was. I was your best girl friend and you even acknowledged that, but you couldn't give me a real good bye? Fine, it was my fault too... I guess it's just too late now. I know that I won't see you before I leave and this is the end for now. I just want to say that I hope you're happy where you are now and I also hope that you can truly say you're pleased with who you've become. Good bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment