Tuesday, July 28, 2009

just a little ♥

Just when I thought there was no hope...Lets just say I've been jaded for about a year and that didn't seem to be getting any better. Then one day at work this guy catches my eye, at first it was because he looked interesting (in the good way). My simple eyes were just trying to take in the sight of him all in ahahaha. To me he was that WOW. Not to mention he reminded me of someone...I let it go and figured I'd never see him again.
Glady to my surprise I see him again a few days later.....in my house O.o . Yes, in MY house. I was shocked, nervous and embarassed recalling how I thought of sliping him my number with the barbeque sauce he asked for LMFAO! I didn't say a word I just hid. It turns out he's the son of the man who is renovating our washroom. Coincidence or.....something else.
Just when I thought there was hope....PFFT sorry but irony is stupid. Lets just say some research brought me to the conclusion that he has a girlfriend and I'm probably not his type. ahaha crushed by the crush. YIKES.

Ahaha sorry I just wanted to share that little story....yes I'll admit I'm starting to get lonely. No, I'm not lonely enough yet to go out with just anyone. Especially all those guys who asked me out this year O.o. weird yes weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment