Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fake Bags & Fake Friends.

My down time's up and I'm ready to BLOG.

In the past few weeks my good friends have left, I've found out some shocking things and luckily I'm still sane (: . Anyways I've recently gotten back in touch with some of my former friends(I'm not sure what to call them truthfully). As much as it was nice to be reuinited....I sort of felt a vibe...not exactly a good vibe. More like a fake vibe. Anyways this just came to mind...
A Fake HandBag reveals itself in time.
The typical highly popular knockoff bag, at a first glimpse, appears to be the real deal. Unfortunately through out time it wears and tears and show's itself for a FAKE. Yes it may have the Louis Vuitton crest, but it doesn't have the quality. A real authentic bag takes the beatings and doesn't tear. A real bag doesn't fall apart during a rough time. A real bag stays true
forever♥
Yes my analogy is obvious, but once you see what true friendship is like it's easy to tell the fakes. The one's who only come grovelling when they need it. The one's that could care less about you. The friends that when you hang around them, you feel like you have to try to be friends with them. But then there are friends that feel effortless to be friends with♥ (:

update from previous posts.
I tried to hold a grudge against my dad. It didn't work. But I still refuse to ever meet this woman.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the analogy.
definitely a better way to describe friendships.
and bags. (:

Post a Comment