Friday, August 14, 2009

I never thought I'd get this Lovebug again

I've stayed single, by choice, for over a year now. Just a mere month ago I was feeling jaded, like love could never hit me. I was independent, strong and I knew that the right guy would come along eventually and to just give it time.
Through out this whole year I've rejected any guy who asked me out, because I just knew that we didn't have much of a future together. I'm not desprate, I don't need a man and I have learnt from the past. but recently I've been feeling a little lonely. Maybe it because some of my good friends are half way around the world and I'm not as occupied anymore.
I sort of hate this feeling of need or want, but at the same time it's nice to know I'm capable of this feeling. It's comforting, but annoying at the sametime, because i feel like I'm going to go into search mode again, or maybe i already have without my own knowledge. I seem to have some raddar on that sends my heart beating faster, as if it was some kind of alarm.
My stupid gut was telling me that this guy and I would have great chemistry. It all just seemed like fate. Ahah sadly my gut was wrong, good bye syanora aufwiedesen , to my love life for now.

arg. this has no connection with my post.
but I always tend to make so many grammar mistakes, because my brains going faster that my hand. and i just wanted to let you know that it's my pet peeve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment