Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Here and I don't want to believe it.

It's almost official....I'm done high school. I have 2 weeks left of classes then a few exams and that's it.
I'm so astonished at how fast time has gone by and how much things have changed since I started school. I remember my first day of pre-school, I started in january because I was a december baby. It feels just like yesterday....when my parents were together, when I was naive and had no worries, before my grandpa had both his strokes.
I know this sounds a little harsh, but I miss my grandpa...the way he used to be. Now he has reverted into be child like and he can't speak, he gets fed mainly through a tube and it's heart breaking. Half the time I feel like he doesn't know who I am. I remember the days when I was little girl and he used to say to me "Yanna will you take care of me when I'm old." I feel like I've let him down, becaus I can't take care of him. I can't communicate with him and I feel like he doesn;t know how much I realy truly love him. I just don't know how to act around him anymore, like he's different person.
That's why I'm a little hesitant to leave...I don't want to lose anymore of the people I love and I want them to know how much I appreciate them. Come september I'll be gone....I don't want to leave, but at the same time I know it's right for me....

Time slow down please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment