Monday, September 14, 2009

ANGST ANGST ANGST.

Yup angst, hamlet got it right.
OVERWHELMING.CULTURE SHOCK.
Just a couple phrases to explain my life at this point. If you asked me two years ago what road my life would go down, I would have never expected to be where I am at this moment. I keep a strong front on, but we all need our time to break down and show weakness.
I feel like crying, just for the sake of crying. I guess my feelings have caught up with me, but no tears. I'm in my last year of high school and I'm trying to make it count....I'm lost at this point. lost lost lost.
I miss my childhood. The innocence, the innocent loneliness. Anticipating the futre thinking anything can happen. Eyes and heart wide open, ready to learn. I was never a social child, but I'm happy for that. I wouldnt be who I am today.I truly miss childhood, especially the zeitgeist of it...It was a time when I had a real home, when I had a mom and dad, when truthfully I had EVERYTHING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment